Accept Jesus
There she goes preaching again. Yes. I am. I am not going to try to convert you here on Plinky. But I will ask you to open your mind, or take another look. I recommend reading The Case for a Creator and The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel.

Discover Your Talents
Find out what you are good at doing, then do it. Life is fleeting. Don't you want to enjoy the time you have here?

Life a Life Worthy of a Biography
It may seem like the daily grind is all you have time for. Not so. Life your life so that someone will find it interesting enough to want to write a book about it.

Overcome a Fear
Pick a fear any fear. My major fear is confrontation as noted in the in defense of your vice post. I am working now to overcome my fear and stand up or myself. You can overcome your fears as well.

Think About Someone Other Than Yoursel
Make a difference in someone else's life. Make someone else happy for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment